The Integra PP108 Bicolor is a Markoprint® system with a unique, 2-color print system intended for large print areas on corrugate and other porous substrates. It leverages the SEIKO print head and a circulating print system.
- Printing heights up to 108 mm with no offset
- High-resolution print up to 360 dpi vertically
- Speed up to 150 m/min. at 360 dpi
- Printing of high-resolution graphics and logos, also small fonts from 1mm high.
- Excellent barcode and greyscale capability
- Easy commissioning of the ink system Large volume internal ink reservoir
- Pigmented MOF (mineral oil-free) ink, optimised for printing onto absorbent surfaces
- Two 700ml ink tanks for 2 color printing
- System starts up in less than 1 minute
- Side and top down printing possible